Saturday, November 18, 2006

So today we were supposed to have a poker night with a few of our friends after work. I just wanted the day to end so i could go home open a bottle of beer and chill with my friends. We were actually quite a few people that come, it was Agnar, Nat, Erik, John John, Mateuz, PJ, John, and Dimo. What a night! Nat was nice to go and buy me some beers and ciders, so i would have something to drink on whiles playing poker. So after dinner we thought that we would start playing, but we ended up playing some really wierd card game that was really complicate. I thought why bother so i just started playing some Soul Caliber on my game cube. I think dimo also thought the game was boring and joined me playing, oh by the way, i kicked his ass in soul caliber! Then we moved out butts into the bedroom where we were talking about everything and nothing. Agnar and Nat come to join us and it became a "4some" in the bedroom. Gosh did we have fun, lying in bed talking about sex. Its really funny how that topic always comes up. I mean you never get away from the topic! So anyway at 12:00 am they thought it was time to go. I followed them down to the car cause i thought i would be quite interesting to see how the hell they were going to fit 6 people in a really small car and was that a blast. I almost pissed my pants! So we should definitely have this get together more often, but only next time we actually get to the point where we do play poker!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totaly agree that next time we have to play poker.
Love u