Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The pain that never seems to go away

Yesterday was one of the worse days of my life. I went to the hospital to get my knee fixed, since i have a cyst in there that causes a lot of pain from time to time and the fucking doctor stuck a freaking needle in the back of my knee with cortisone, that heard like a bitch. I don't think I've ever screamed so loud in my life. My sister was nice enough to go with me and im so glad that she did. She almost passed out when she saw the needle, got thing i didn't. So Ive been walking around like an 80 year old lady. You wanna hear the worse part of it all....... On Saturday I'm going to Thailand. Yep that's right going to sit on a plane for about 12 hours and then a drive for about 3 hours, not so fun. I'm really hoping that the pain goes away by then. Well just wanted to ventilate a bit since i feel sorry for my sister and Åke her fiance, that they have to hear my crap all the time.

No comments: