Sunday, November 12, 2006

So Sunday.... the cleaning day. Yeah we always clean the house and do laundry on Sunday, but today i had to do everything on my one cause Agnar had to work and Nat went out on a date. I actually don't mind at all cleaning the house all by myself, i think its quite nice, and plus for some weird reason it goes faster. I was talking to Emma and Jonathan on Skype, i find this Skype thing really cool, and the best part about it its for free. I mean what a great program to keep in touch with you friends, thou i need to get myself a web cam and a mic, so that people can hear me, its not so fun to chat all the time plus your fingers get tired. I'm sitting here watching Agnar play this fantasy game, it looks pretty cool, but i have no clue what its is all about, and behind me my sister is paying a game that is alot like "Doom". A yes "Doom" now that was a fun game. I remember when i was in school i used to skip class to play computer games, looking back at that actually brings a smile on my face since today i don't even own a computer game. Things really to change when one get older.

No comments: