Friday, October 27, 2006

So i finally got a blog, everyone has one nowadays so why not get one yourself. It was actually one of my best friends, Agnar that inspired me to write a blog, at first i was like shit what I'm i gonna write, but then i thought about it, and i have some pretty interesting topics that i want to write about. I guess your just gonna have to keep reading my blog to find out. Well its getting late now actually not but I'm really tired went to bed really late and had to wake up really early so i think I'm gonna call it a nite.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello darling,
awesome that you've started making your own blog, now i can keep track of you without even talking to you! haha, nah, i'm just kidding. i'm looking forward to seeing how it'll look when you start working on it! love you!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hej ally
Cool that you got yourself a bog, it was about time. Well have fun in the sun get laid in the shade. Love you
Nathalia