Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Man oh man, i tell you one should never trust anyone but oneself. Last week i told a customer that if he didn't pay his ticket the airline was going to cancel, to be nice i told him that i would issue his ticket and he could get back to me on Monday with the payment details, did he get back to me, of course not. So now i was sitting there with a ticket to Manila that is not even refundable. Lucky my supervisor saved my ass but emailing the airline and asking them to make an exception witch they agreed to do against a small fee witch is okay since the pax had payed a little sum so we do not loose on this. Shit and i really trusted that guy! Anyway I'm glad that it work out, a big star to my supervisor that managed to fix this!

Cant wait to get home, my sister has made tacos for us. That is nice haven't had that in a long time.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

god that sucks, i don't blame you for being pissed. every time i've put my trust in a customer at any of the jobs i've had it's always bitten me in the ass. ;) godo thing it worked out! luv ya