Saturday, November 04, 2006

Saturday, one of my favourite days of the week, why..... cause you get to sleep in!!!! Actually Sundays are just as good. Nat broke the balcony door handle last night so we had to go into town to buy a new one, i cant believe they cost 200kr, i thought that was really expensive. Anyway before we left we were listening to music, and nat was listening to a really old song by lucy peral, its called "You" and that is a dam good song, its together with Snoop Dogg. So in town we bumped into my old friend Monica. Its funny we never need to call each other to hang out we just keep on bumping into each other in town. I don't think i have ever bumped into someone as much as i do with her. We had to go home so we didn't hang out that much. On the train back home i wanted to listen to my mp3 player, but my sister kept bugging my to look and this guy, cause she thought he was cute, and according to her, he kept checking my out. But of course i don't notice these things. But i had seen this guy before on the train home, and to be honest he actually is really good looking.

Carina had invited us to go to church to hear her sing in a choir, once in the church i remember why i don't go to church, or why I'm not religious for that matter, church's are really depressing, the only time i go to church is if it is someone funeral, so the feeling was kinda weird. But the singing was amazing, i tell there is now way one could fall asleep when the choir is singing. How do i know.... cause i fell asleep but got woken up just as fast. Nat and I were playing tic tack toe when the priest was saying a prayer. I didn't understand a word he was saying, he was a from south of Sweden and had a really strong accent, so it was hard to understand what the hell he was saying. After the church visit we went to kista to get some food, Carina and her boyfriend were really nice to help me with the cat food and the cat sand, i bought 1 bag of cat food weighing 10kgs and 2 cats sand weighing 15kgs each, so it was a good thing that they had the car.

Well i gotta go and learn the lyrics to this song cause its the bomb!

1 comment:

g-spot said...

Hey babe! Nice to see that you've started off writing more. It's so funny that I'm living with you, but had no idea that you'd cut your hair! =D
Anyway, I'll see you and the new you tonight! ;)

Big hugs